P.S. – Even More Staff News!
New Quarterly Report Released
Check out the new report here, and the corresponding appendix here.
Book Discard Pick-Up Dates Approaching: June 1 – 5
PICK-UP & PACKING GUIDELINES
- Boxes must be 40 pounds or less – maintenance cannot lift over 40 pounds safely. Please be mindful of this when packing.
- Boxes must be clearly labeled – “BOOK DISCARD”
- If Maintenance comes to a building and observes boxes larger or heavier, they will request that the box be divided into additional boxes that will not weigh more than 40 pounds.
- Maintenance will not be able to move boxes of books that are larger/heavier than a typical store-bought moving box expressively used for moving. These moving boxes are specifically sized so that they cannot become over-loaded.
- Boxes must be sealed properly with strapping/packing tape so that boxes can be transported efficiently.
- All boxes need to be stored in the same location, so that pickup can go smoothly.
- Place work order to Brad Barclay for a pick up place, date, and time. (ESSENTIAL)
Book Discard will be from June 15-19, 2015 in the old Westwood building Gym. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact LeAnn Aagard at 253-5238.
Reminder: Change in Check Stubs for Direct Deposit
Effective July 1, 2015 Natrona County School District will no longer be issuing check stubs for employees who receive direct deposit. Check stub information will be available through employee online and a print option is available if desired.
Employee Online can be accessed at the following link: https://www.natronalinks.org/ifas7/emponline/
If you are having trouble accessing your check stubs on Employee Online, please contact Gary Ukele at email@example.com or 307-253-5369. Additional training sessions on Employee Online may be offered if needed.
If you have difficulty with employee online please contact IT at 307-253-5306.
If you have questions regarding your paycheck please contact your payroll technician.