Discover how our kids are being empowered to create their future!
The Medallion of Excellence Awards recognize the Natrona County School District’s most outstanding employees. Nominated by colleagues, students or community members, winners are individuals or teams who exemplify excellence in the pursuit of one of the district’s five strategic goals.
• Literate Students — All NCSD students will read at or above grade level by the end of third grade.
• Excelling Schools — NCSD will perform within the top 10 percent among Wyoming schools on statewide assessments.
• Prepared Graduates — All NCSD students will graduate from high school and be prepared for college and/or a high-skills career.
• Safe, Healthy People — NCSD will maintain environments that are physically and mentally safe and healthy for everyone.
• Efficient, Effective Operations — NCSD will be efficient and effective in its operations and classrooms.
Nominations must include a written statement by the nominator, as well as two letters of support. Complete rules are listed in the nomination packets. The nomination deadline is 4 p.m. on Jan. 10, 2014.
New for 2014 is the ability to nominate someone online through our electronic forms submission. The same requirements apply if you choose to submit through the new online method.
For online submissions:
All winners will be recognized at the annual Celebration of Excellence ceremony in February.